Wednesday 9 November 2011

NOTD

Hey guys, so I'm trying the whole "write up now and post on a delay". The interwebz is cool, aye? This is Zoya Yara with the accent red as China Glaze Scarlet. I have a love/hate relationship with Yara. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. I feel its too dark. But at the same time I like it because it has gorgeous gold micro glitter in it. I need to get my hands on Zoya Gemma. Now that's an army green for Summer! This army green colour is really in at the moment huh? Back on point; because of this shaky relationship I wanted an accent to break it up.

I felt this was too stark, so I taped my nails up and cover my nails in Essie Matte About You. The end result.
I should've kept it shiny, Yara looks much nicer with a gloss but I'm running outta Seche and it's so damn gluggy (Gotta get me some Seche Restore!).

Here it is with the flash on.

This whole taking macro shots... I think I'm getting the hang of it now!


Currently Listening to: Waiting... by City and Colour

No comments:

Post a Comment