Wednesday 16 November 2011

Another NOTD

Yesterday I went out an purchased Inglot 204. For those of you that don't know, it's a iridescent FLAKIIIEEEE! Exciting right! Looks gorgeous in the bottle. I decided to hit it with a base of OPI Road House Blue (my go-to blue) then added 204.
 
I don't think I love this combination, I feel the blue of RHB takes away the duochrome because in the bottle the flakes shift from purple to blue to green and here you can just see the blue. This was taken out in direct sunlight.

So I added Essie Matte About You. It not duochromey enough for me but I still love it matte. I think RHB is too dark and it doesn't let 204 stand out enough. I think I might try a white base next time.

PS. sorry about my cuticles. I have a bad nail month. Boohoo

Currently Listening to: Promises By Thice.

No comments:

Post a Comment