Saturday 19 November 2011

I should be doing homework, but I'm not.

Today I was in the mood for a tomato-y creme. However until the Nicole by OP Kardashian Kolors comes out in Oz, I don't have the one I want. I am dying to own Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi. I know there is nothing special about that colour. But it's exactly what I want. Fingers cross it comes out next week. Anyway, the last couple of days have been about flakies for me. My Nubar 2010 finally arrived! Yay! I did have it on yesterday but I didn't take photos. I'll take some when I feel like wearing black again. I was looking through my stash and I came across this.


This is China Glaze Lemon Fizz. And let me tell you, it's satisfied by hunger for cremes. It's the creme-iest creme that ever cremed a creme. (That sounds wrong, aye?). No joke, is so good. Now I am not a fan of yellows or polishes that are this light, and I only bought this to do a pastal water marble for my best friend's 21st party. But I friggen love this to pieces. I think because it is so creamy.
In these photo you can really see how badly my nails are shaped in this photo. (I'm letting them grow freely for a bit) but I swear this colour makes them look flawlessly square IRL. The polish goes on streaky, as to be expected, but evens out on the 2nd coat. I used a 3rd because I had to hiccups at the time and kept messing up. HAHAHA!

This polish is the reason I love a cremes. After all my polish motto is "I love a good creme!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment