Saturday 12 November 2011

NOTD

I went to my local nail polish shop and behold, they had the greatest polish ever. Layla Magneffects polish! OMGG! Never, in a million years, did I think Layla polished would make it Oz, let along my humble nail supplies store. Two full whole racks, they had. In about ten different colours! I bought the Mojito Green because I haven't seen many people on the net with green magnet polish. Onto the photos!
I had a wee bit of trouble with it because my nails are fairly curved so it wouldn't do the full nail and then I would accidentally touch the nail and smudge it, ugh! But OH! I love it soooo much! I want more colours! NOW! Sadly I am broke, having not working 2 months due to my broken foot! Had I not told you? Oh well I start work again next week, hopely! MORE PICTURES!


A really horrible thing happened yesterday. I was on set of a short film, and I didn't have a nail file with me and nails were starting to peel. WAHHHHH! My nail don't peel! I don't know what is going on with that. So I cut them back heaps, and they now they are disgustingly short. And just when I was starting to get the length back. So distraught.

No comments:

Post a Comment