Friday 6 January 2012

Fairy Dust.

I went to my local wholesaler to buy Orly Au Champagne in anticipation for my Lynderella Snow Angel which should arrive next week. I also bought China Glaze Fairy Dust. It's a delicate holo glitter. Great for layering. I've always wanted a holo red so I tried it over China Glaze Poinsettia.
Definitely not a a linear holo but it has a nice sparkle to it. This is taken indoors.


Taken outside. I love it because the red is so stark, and I'm used to seeing pastel holo's.



I do however wish it would blend more in with the colour as a appose to just sitting on top of the polish. I think I'm going to invest in a holo topcoat. The Glitter Gal one looks good. I waiting on so many packages of nail polish to come. I'm waiting for three Lynderellas, thanks to Llarowe, Orly Fowl Play, and half the Chunky Holo collection from Kleancolour.

No comments:

Post a Comment