Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Lynnderella's Arrived!

My very first Lynnderella post. I've wanted Snow Angel for agggggeeeessss. It's the most beautiful white ever! I bought this off Llarowe a week before Xmas and they arrived yesterday. Only took three weeks to here from USA, really quick considering I ordered it during the busiest time of year. So lets see shall we? This is 2 coats of Orly Au Champagne and one coat of Snow Angel.

 This is such a beautiful polish. It does, however, go on very lumpy. I used 2 coats of Seche Vite and its still very gritty. This polish is best layered over something else. I think it would take 3 or 4 coats to get full opacity, and like I said, this is lumpy polish. But look... its so PERFECT.
It's so frosty. I think the reason I love this polish so much is because it give a lot of depth to what is a shallow boring colour. It's just so pretty. (Please excuse my lobster fingers. I took these after coming home from a long walk.)
You know this was make a wonderful wedding day mani or pedi. I'll probs wear a bright red  to match my lipstick on my wedding day... in the very distant future. VERY DISTANT! Hahaha! My Kleancolour Chucky Holos arrived too. What do you want to see tomorrow? More Lynn or Chucky Holo Layers?

Currently Listening to: Enimigos/Enemies by Letlive

No comments:

Post a Comment