Thursday 12 January 2012

Connect the Dots.

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE this polish so much. This was a lemming for a good six months and I never thought I'd get my hands on it because Lynn doesn't ship outside the US. Thankfully, us international ladies have Llarowe. I tried this over Zoya Areej. Areej is a smooth smokey pink creme, a perfect base for Connect the Dots.

When I was wishing for this polish and stalking other sites to see their layring combination, I didn't really like the little shimmer that's in. I liked the stark contrasting look of the white and black glitter, and the white shimmer sort of took that away. But the shimmer looks more noticeable in the photos. It's very subtle in read life. I much like it on my fingertips. It's a perfect polish to spice up an old creme manicure.

Also Areej is one hard polish to capture. My camera makes this polish look very bubble gum pink, which is just not. Its a nice dark smokey magenta.

I have so many idea for CtD. I'm thinking a creme ombre with CtD layered over it, and a bright skittle mani and CtD. Oh! I need a light grey to under this now. The possibilities are endless. Thank you Lynnderella!

Currently Listening to: Homeless Jazz by Letlive

No comments:

Post a Comment