Wednesday 28 December 2011

Blue Jelly

I have a really nice summery mani for you guys today. I bought OPI Last Friday Night a few weeks ago because I loved how it looked layered over black. But I really wanted to see what it would look like layered over a blue to bring out the blue jelly in the polish. I used China Glaze 2Nite as the base. I know, I know. A mortal sin to use a OMG holo as a based to be layered over, but I don't have very many light or medium toned blues in my collection.
 I really like this manicure. Nice and light. I love periwinkle blue. I definitely need to buy more of that kind of colour. I used two coats of 2Nite and three coats of LFN. The three coat of LFN means I have the suspensed glitter-jelly look as a oppose to just being layered on.
I think I have a new favourite manicure!

It's so sparkly. And to think I HATED Last Friday Night for months!


Curently Listening to: Little Girls Pointing and Laughing By Alexisonfire

1 comment:

  1. I really like this look. I would suggest CG Secret Periwinkle for a blue because I just saw it recently and your pics remind me of it.

    ReplyDelete