Thursday 8 December 2011

Santa Vomit

Watta name for a post, right? Well, this is exactly what this polish is. China Glaze Twinkle Light. A mixture of tiny red green and gold glitter. Classic glitter as I like to call it. It was the only kind of glitter you used to get way back in the day and now they are releasing multi-sized glitter and no classic anymore. So I like it. (I hope that made sense!) Great coverage too!
God, this glitter. I just freaking love it. IT'S SO NOT ME. I cannot emphasise that enough. I don't like gold, and to be honest I haven't really been big into glitter. But, this... THIS. It's just so Christmas-y and sparkly and beautiful. I wasn't a fan of this until I saw in the store. I feel like I might wear this or some variation of this on Christmas day.
I then French tips this mofo. The red is CG Poinsetta and the green is CG Holly-Day. Can this get anymore Christmas-y. The answer is no.

I LOVE XMAS!

Currently Listening to: (Most likely watching one of my favourite punk band Fucked Up open for Tenacious D and Foo Fighters right now.) Probably Fucked Up

No comments:

Post a Comment