Tuesday 6 December 2011

Massive slacker.

Wow! It only took me two months to reach the blogging cliche of not posting for ages. So sorry. I did however take photos of my many manciures. This first one I'm going to show you isn't my favourite. I'm not a fan of foils. I dunno why, I feel they look cheap and boring on me. I used OPI DS Radiance. I bought this nail polish back when I was a novice and I thought it was a silver holo. Needless to say, when I got home and realised it was a shitty foil, I was devastated. Hahahaaa. And ever since I've been trying to find ways to use it . I've done the black and silver reverse french where theres a small curve of silver at the cuticles, which I love. But other than that, this polish remains un-used for so long.
This was also the first time I used my black striper. My lines look crap. Getting it perfect is so much harder than I thought!
Then I finished it of with Revlon Galaxy which I picked up for $2 on a clearance table. Galaxy is so beautiful in the bottle but on the nail it applies terribly. I should leave it open for a day to thicken up. This was 2 goopy Galaxy. TWO coats. Doesn't even look like one! So yes. This mani can be file under failure. AWWWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment