Monday 21 May 2012

Prismatic!

Hey guys, today I have China Glaze Prismatic polish. I swear I did not like these polishes when I first saw them. I'm not a fan of multicolour glitter. I like colour order and groups. But I saw a couple of them layered over black and I decided that if I saw them in a shop, I'd get them. Which I did last week. I bought Liquid Crystal and this one, Optical Illusion.

This is 2 coats of Optical Illusion over Wet n' Wild Black Creme.

This photo was taken in the sun.

\


There isn't much of a colour shift, Liquid Crystal has more of shift but I still really love this one. I did try Ozotic 505 over it but 505 was too blue and changed the colour of polish too much for my liking.

I have to say. I really love these polishes. They are just so beautiful and unique. And really any photos just don't these polishes justice.

Currently Listening to: Settle Down (Kimbra Cover) by City and Colour

1 comment: