Sunday 27 May 2012

Elytra Splurge

So the next couple of weeks my aim is to buy all the Ozotics that I like. I have all the multichromes that I want and now I have all the Elytras. Next week is Holos. Oh I love holos. Anyway. This is  2 coats of Ozotic 530 over Wet n Wilds Black Creme.







I didn't love this manicure at first. I didn't see the shifts as much. It definitely grew on me. And I am super happy with these photos. I think the Elytras photograph well. So glad I bought these now!


Currently Listening to: The Low Road Has No Exists by Every Time I Die

6 comments:

  1. I had to drag myself away from the computer to not buy any of those holos at 49% off yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave in and bought an Up Colours holo. So much for saving my money!

      Delete
  2. Excuse me missy this is too cute for words and I also have to add that your photos are so crisp and clean. Love it!

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you so much! I'm not sure they came out so god. My camera is a piece of crap. I'm thinking of getting a new one very soon.

      Delete