Monday 13 February 2012

FINALLY...

I have Orly Fowl Play on my nails. Unfortunately the sides of my middle nail kees breaking! Boohoo! I have to say I am quite proud of myself. My nails have never been healthier or longer, even though they newbie nub, I quite like them. Back to Fowl Play. This is THIRD time I have bought this polish. first two times, it didn't arrive and I got refunded. How frustrating right?!? Well i have this pretty on my nails FINALLY!


 Oh my god, there is just so much going on here. Silver micro glitter with bue micro flakes and orange to green colour shifting flakies all in a dark purple jelly base. What a polish! Honestly Orly, you guys are my hero.
 You can see the colour shift in these photos here. It's beautiful.

I have been dying for this colour for over two months, and I was starting to think I'd never get it. So I am super hay that it is here. I feel like OPI and China Glaze need to take a leaf out of Orly's book and make some more combination polishes like this. I'm a little sick of the generic glitters ofter being severely disappointed by the Muppet collection glitter. And I know what you are thinking, Orly is a big fat dupe for OPI Merry Midnight. But was release 2 years ago and it's HTF, as with all the good OPI's. I want the good stuff now!

No comments:

Post a Comment