Tuesday 20 March 2012

Layering.

Today I have this amazing layering mani. I haven't use my Kleancolor Chunky Holo too much because I was disappointed when I got them, also they smell rank! I LOVVEEE them in the bottles though, especially Bluebell and Purple. But of course they're the sheerest polishes ever and then they all look the same when layered. Boohoo. So I am really happy with this manicure because it looks better than just layering over a Chunky Holo.


 This is Essence Black is Back, which is the blackest black ever. A one coater. My saviour. Then I added Chunky Holo Purple, then Ozotic 504 and another coat of Chunky Holo Purple.

 I can't tell you much I adore mani. It is dimensional and just colours everywhere.











You can really see the multichrome of Ozotic 504and then the multichrome of Chunky Holo Purple. The only thing I didn't like about this manicure was amount of layers I had. A nail strengthener, a base coat 2 coats of Black is Back, 1 coat of Chunky Holo Purple, 1 coat of 504, 1 coat Chunky Holo Purple, and then 2 coats of Seche Vite. 9 coats! YUCKKK! But looks so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment