Thursday 27 October 2011

NOTD

Hey, so I wasn't going to post this manicure 'cause this colour's a bit boring but it chipped so fixed it up and gave it a bit of sprucing. My base colour is OPI Tease-y Does It. This is the first time I worn Tease-y Does It and honesty, I dunno why I bought it. I feel its kind of boring and I wasn't impressed with the colour when I bought it but I needed more dark shimmers/duocromes so I can layer a Matte topcoat (which precisely what I did).
It's nice but I think 'cause summer's arund the corner, I need something brighter, something special. (Have you seen the promo shoots from OPI Nicki Minaj? That's what I need!) Hence step two; sprucing.

I added OPI I Lily Love You. I wish OPI would do more flakies. I mean look at that! Watta flakie! Looks amazing over any dark colour (especially navy blues). Now we all know what makes flakies bedazzle; mattification (did I just make that word up?).

I used Essie Matte About You. You know what I love the most about this manicure, that the flakies look suspended in the polish. I just love ILLY, I'll say it again. Watta flakie!

Currently Listening to: It's Not A Bad Little War by Bayside.

No comments:

Post a Comment